Thursday, January 9, 2014

A Day In The Life ......

I've been working on miniatures for several years now, I believe it's been about 13 years now that I have been building and rehabbing dollhouses. My first build was The Ashley by  Duracraft.  The Ashley really got the bug started.

I am currently working on The Columbian by Duracraft. It sits proudly on my work table.  The Columbian is a rehab. I acquired it a few years ago, it was in bad shape. It is going to be a shabby chic cottage. It has a pretty stone front. The living and kitchen areas are done in a neutral beige with white trim. The bathroom is done in a pale yellow with white trim, and the bedroom is done in a pale pink with white trim. I will be posting photos as soon as I get them uploaded. The Columbian will be listed for sale very soon. 

Please check back soon if you are interested. 
You may also send me an email at: Nail_Family@sbcglobal.net. 


I will eventually put a page up with the houses, furniture and accessories I have for sale. 

My dream has been to open a small shop up with handmade items made by local crafters. I don't know if that dream will ever come true. I will be turning one of my houses into a little shop just like I've  dreamed of. I've been in a few swaps where I have received some amazing items and will display those items as well as some of my own, with credit given to those who I have swapped with. I will also have a blog with photos about the house build or rehab, and photos and descriptions as well as credit given to those items creator of Each item in the shop. I ve been in a few swaps so when I get this started, if you see an item you made Please let me know. 


Thank you. 
Kellee 

No comments: