Sunday, January 5, 2014

Kellee's Mini Kreations

Happy New Year to Everyone.!  Today is the start of my new blog. I may not get to write everyday but I will do my best. This blog will capture a lot about my miniatures and dollhouses. I will share what I am working on from kit houses, built from scratch to rehab houses. I will share my many accessories, and furniture building.  I would love to learn several things this year, needle felting, foods from polymer clay, making furniture, and making dolls are among a few things I want to learn this year. I love miniatures and do alot of  rehabbing of old dollhouses that need alot of TLC. I will share some tips I have learned along the way with miniatures and dollhouse building.! 
I am in the process of moving my other blogs about my miniatures into this blog. Hopefully it will be much easier to read. Thank you for your patience.
I hope you enjoy your time here....
Kellee

No comments: