Wednesday, February 5, 2014

The A Frame

I am moving all my blogs into one... it will make it much easier for myself as well as all of my friends and followers. This post was made Oct.30, 2011 on my old blog.  The house has since SOLD !!





 
The A Frame house with the back off. The Removable wall allows for play on both sides.

Another shot of the side with the removable panel off.

The A frame house with the side on.

Inside of house with wall on..... lots of possiblities here.

The room off the porch.... love the windows and french doors.!

This is the upstairs room..... it runs the length of the house and is very good sized.

another shot of the upstairs.
Last night my Husband took our oldest son and his buddy to the Trail of Fears,(Haunted forest). The boys had a great time and our sons buddy ended up spending the night.... so this morning they helped me carry the A Frame house outside to sand the roof and work on tearing up the flooring.! We sanded the roof, puttied the roof, scraped up all the flooring... and sanded a little. I am not sure what this house is going to look like as I can not wrap myself around it just yet.... Unfortunately the tile flooring the last owner had in the house made the floors extremely sticky so I am not sure how I am going to get that off to stain the floors... so I am thinking the Popsicle sticks will be the way to go with this one..

I posted this house on Craigslist as is and it only lasted 2 days.... I am glad it went to a family with Children who will love the house. I had no inspiration on this one...

No comments: