Thursday, February 20, 2014

The Pierce by Greenleaf

The Pierce was given to me by a wonderful Mini Friend. It is in need of a total rehab. This is what it looked like when I picked it up.
 
 
 I enjoy rehabbing dollhouses !
I love to see them AFTER the rehab.!  


Currently it is sitting in the corner of my work table all flat.!

 I stained the first floor and painted the porch area.

I took it completely apart. Mudded all the walls, after peeling off the crunchy wallpaper.

I have not started sanding it yet.... waiting for better weather so I can take it outside and sand the drywall mud off.! Less dust to clean up after.!
 
This room is the Kitchen....

I just need to clean off my work table so I can start rebuilding it....

This room is upstairs over the Kitchen...
 
 
This room will eventually be the upstairs bathroom.
 




This is the upstairs room above the living room, it would make a lovely Master bedroom but the staircase comes up to the right.... so Guests would have to come thru the master to use the restroom.!!!
 


Looking down.... it needs alot of work!

No comments: