Monday, April 7, 2014

Craft room

 
Well, its rather a mess ! I just moved everything from a much larger room into here. I am thrilled with the shelves, and have so many ideas.! I really need to get all my rehab houses done so they can either move to their new homes or be permanent residences here.! I am excited to go thru all the boxes and sort what I will be keeping for the houses I will be keeping.!
I am still organizing and decluttering.... so much to go thru... I am finding new things every day !
 
My sewing machine is supposed to be on the desk there... I have alot more organizing and decluttering to do.
 
 
WOW, What a MESS !!!! The Bostonian is sitting there in the corner filled with misc. stuff. ! The San Fran is there is as well waiting patiently for me to finish the 2 I am selling. The Townhouse is also waiting Patiently. The Townhouse is made from Foam Core and will need a couple new pieces, Its very lightweight. I have so many ideas for it.!
 
LOVE the Shelves.!   The Victorias Farmhouse is begging me to bring her down.... She has some new ideas.... Oh Boy, thats gonna be some work, she no longer likes the wall I put in  seperating the upstairs rooms... So that means all new wallpaper and ripping that wall out.! YIKES !
 

No comments: