Monday, April 7, 2014

It's so noisy in here.....

I get a headache every time I walk in my craft room... everyone is yelling at the same time what they want to be. The McKinley wants to be hung in my living / dining room... it wants to be decorated like my Nanny decorated her own home. I have some of the furniture waiting for it.
The Newburg is yelling for its bed, and is complaining that it doesn't have a tub, sink or toilet !! The Franklin wants to be brick.... and  decorated in an Americana theme. The San Fran still wants to be a Light house and wants painted White, with a Nautical theme interior. The Alexandria wants to be a Bed & Breakfast. I also have some pieces of wood that are screaming to be a roombox, and its already got its theme picked out.! Its a rated R theme so I would tell you until I have it all figured out. Then I have a handmade house that wants torn down, ceilings lowered and it wants to be a saloon with a Brothel upstairs, 2 rooms with a wash room in the middle. Oh and dare I forget to add the staircase... must be rather fancy... it's ideas are out of my league.! The Bostonian has decided it wants to hold ALL my furniture until I get the others finished. But, Of course, it wants its old Real life carpet ripped up, floors redone, ceiling and wall painted as well.... I will admit though its not as demanding as the others, it is content to wait on its exterior... I explained it may be a while before I get to that...

I really need to declutter !!!!

No comments: