Thursday, August 23, 2012

A day in the life of.....

I am working on making my blog easier to read and keep up with. I have alot going on right now so I may not have much to share about my dollhouses. With my Boys just starting back to school yesterday, just let me tell you yesterday was so boring.!!!! Wrestling season getting ready to start here in the next couple of months.... oldest son learning to drive and taking driving education... and myself working and decluttering our home and my craft room... I am beat by the end of the day... I will try to keep this blog updated on my progress with the decluttering of the craft room and my dollhouses..... I am also going to start going back to the gym in the next month. I miss it, and I felt so much better when I was working out.

kell

No comments: