Thursday, August 23, 2012

The Newburg,DuraCraft

WELCOME !
The Newburg is my Mothes Dollhouse... I built this several years ago for her.  It was a kit build, not a rehab... unfortunaly now it is a rehab.... it needs a few minor things done. The interior walls have fallen.... so I will be gluing those in soon and dusting it. Then I will start furnishing the house. I have it at my home because my Mother does not have room for it at her apartment.


Living Room, still need to add more furniture and make curtains as well as all the finishing touches.


Kitchen, still need to make curtains and add some finishing touches.

Bedroom & Bathroom. I am still looking for a bed... I have one somewhere in my stash. Ive still got to make the curtains and bedding.  I am still going thru my stash for the tub, toilet and sink. I know I have them somewhere just have to go thru it all and find them!

No comments: