Thursday, August 23, 2012

The Heritage Dollhouse by DuraCraft


A wonderful Mini Friend gave this dollhouse to me a few years ago. It was half completed when I received it. I disassembled the house down to the foundation. Repainted Everything, Stained all the floors, Wallpapered all the rooms. In this Picture the shingles have not yet been done... They are done now so I need to get a new photo. !







This is the Heritage how it arrived... I just LOVED the colors.!! First thing that came to me was a dollhouse shop.... because of the downstairs wallpaper border. There were alot of gaps, between the walls and Foundation. I repaired all the gaps and the house is on its way to being Beautiful.!






WELCOME
LIVING ROOM
 
 





I kept the original wallpaper and border in the Living & Dining Rooms.





DINING ROOM








 
BEDROOMS  











I fell in love with the wallpaper for the bedroom... I just had to repeat in the second bedroom.!

BATHROOM






Well, I had to break up the two bedrooms somehow...


The Heritage.
Shingles are not done in this picture...
since this pic has been taken, shingles are now finished...
I will get pics of the finished house asap.


 







1 comment:

-Veronica- said...

Do you know the original price of this house?

Great job fixing it up, btw!